Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Cycad

What?
Cycad is an ancient plant that existed ever since dinosaurs walk the earth.

How?
During Bio-diversity lesson in year 2006 semester 1, Yingzhen suddenly points at me and started calling me "Cycad". Reason unknown.

Future?
I mentioned in my last post how a name may affect someone's behavior, what would happen if I'm addressed as "Cycad" all the time? Perhaps...

I'll grow spikey
not bad, at least I'll stand a lower chance of being struck by the lightening

I'll be really quiet
have never seen a talking plant before (except in cartoons, but they don't count)

My cells may evolve and have chloroplasts and cell wall and vacoule
Okay, this is ridiculus :P

2 comments:

yingzhen said...

Not so ridiculous if you ask me. Hurhurhur this is so funny.

CYCAD!

yingzhen said...

And it is higher chance of being struck by lightning...you should try marrying a spikier cycad... :)