Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thank you

This feeling has been bubbling inside me for quite some time. I have this urge to thank so many people, but having little courage to do so. ;) This post shall be dedicated to the teachers.

To teachers:
Mr Lee -- For having so much patience to explain the concepts over and over again, and listening to all the complains I always seem to have. :p

Dr. Ng -- For always being so gentle (although still quite intimidating) and patiently guiding me through my work.

Mr. Lim -- For giving up the time to tutor us individual, even if it means that he has to crunch on chocolate bars.

Dr. Seah -- For making me talk about my problems. It really feels a lot better after that.

Lee Lao Shi -- For patiently explaining what every single zi ci in zhong he tian kong means.

And the rest of the teachers and staff for your care and smile.

I think our school rocks, because of the teachers and staff we have!! Whee!!

No comments: