Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dreams Episode 12

Day of dream: approximately a week ago
Setting: NUS High School 5th floor
Story:
I was in the art studio, clearing my works and all. Don't quite remember the details, but I think it's almost the end of school. After clearing everything, I went out for a walk (still on the 5th floor). I kept walking until I reached the netball court (isn't suppose to be a very long distance), and sat down at the bench with a few friends.

Then there was this gigantic fly, about the size of a grown human. It was dying, or dead, can't be quite certain about it. I picked it up, it feels like a real fly (or what I thought a fly would feel like if you are able to hug it). It completely blocked my view. I think I might have wanted to let it fly. So I threw it off the 5th floor, and it glided down, attempting to flap its wings, but its body just seemed too heavy. After awhile, it splashed into the empty eco-pond. Then, I was certain it was dead.

I returned to the studio, stayed there for a while, and return to where I found the gigantic fly. Dr. Wong had decided to move her orchestral practice to the fifth floor. They were rehearsing for a performance for SIMC (Singapore International Mathematical Challenge) that is to be held in our school. For one reason or another, Dr. Wong asked me to join the cellist. A cello appeared out of nowhere... Then I decided I shall play the recorder instead. So I will be playing the main melody on recorder with one other person. And so the rehearsal continued on the 5th floor...

No comments: