Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dreams Episode 11

Day of dream: two nights ago
Setting: NUS High School
Story:
Not much of a story here... But it is a beautiful and blissful one! ^^

I finished my studio art pieces, done with them forever and ever. They had been moved to somewhere, and were no longer in the dirty and dusty studio. It was a day of joy and bliss.

I walked to the canteen. The area behind the theatrette, where the fitness corner is, was replaced by a hill. In my dream, I thought it had always been there, but nobody did anything to the plain old, muddy hill. But that day, the hill was planted with sunflowers. Those big ones that can turn the brown hill to a warm yellow. It was so beautiful, I ran into it and sat there, among the sunflowers, and felt bliss as I stare and did nothing more.


Note: I was trying to rush out art pieces and finish everything this week. Always, this dream came before the marked exam papers did.

No comments: