Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dreams Episode 16

Day of dream: last night
Setting: A futuristic and dreamy place, covered mostly with clear, fresh water. It has a gigantic red dome somewhere.

It is a really cool place. The sky is blue and clear as water. The lush green grass was well trimmed. I cannot remember whether I was a citizen or simply a visitor. There was this really cool machine that you can use to fly and travel around the place. I went on one and took off, past the lush green pasture and came to a red dome.

The flying machine was tiny, about the size of a baby toy car. I felt as if I was falling off whenever I move. At the beginning, I kept going up, slowly. I did not know how to go down, to get closer to the water. I went on the second time, and finally figured out how to manuver it with slightly a little grace. I brushed past the great red dome and came to the great lake.

I got closer to the water, it was clear and reflective, reflecting the sky above. As I was only an amateur with that machine, I crashed into the water, drowning the machine. Slowly I swam to the nearest platform. It was a shrine built with milky-white polished marble. The combination of the cold marble surface and the warm sunrays on my skin was a great comfort to me. I lay there for a while, enjoying that feeling on my skin.

Opposite my marble slab was a little marble house on a bigger piece of marble slab. The priest lives there. There were many people there then, the priest, a young girl (the priest's daughter), a young man (possibly a suiter whom the daughter may be in love with, he has a well toned-body), and a bunch of old men (possibly the seniors of the community)

Can't remember the details, but my impression was that the suiter was sent to complete some challenge. It was as if the priest and the bunch of old men rejected him. The priest's daughter looked sad when the young man leave. Poor couple...

I think I remember me with a cake somewhere in that marble house...

No comments: