Monday, July 28, 2008

Dreams (Grace's dream)

Grassy told me about the dream that she had last night. It amuses me to a large extent.

In her dream, we got Yingzhen a banana-chocolate cake for her birthday after pool training. Wee Chye decided to be funny and tried to smash the cake on Yingzhen's face... It failed and the cake fell into the pool. So there was no more cake. Ting An was crying. And Xuan Hao suggested that he would go to Clementi to get another cake. For some weird unknown reason, I ran with him (which is probably very fast since Xuan Hao is a fast runner) to Clementi to get a (pandan) cake for Yingzhen...

Now the shocking fact is that I hate running and would avoid it if there is even the slightest chance of doing so. The thing that amuses me the most is the (dreamy) fact that I ran from NUS pool to Clementi, to get a PANDAN CAKE! How un-worth-it is the running?!

Thank you Grace for having so much faith in me.
And hey Yingzhen, I did the thing that I dreaded most just to get you a cake!