Thursday, October 02, 2008

Dreams Episode 24

Day of dream: 2 nights ago
Setting: Nanyang Girls' High School Auditorium, with NUS High School's Auditorium backstage

We were having a drama performance, where I was acting as a princess. I had 2 dresses, both identical in design, only differing in colors. The dresses were thin-strapped, fairy-like, and slightly above the knee. They were the typical fairy-tale short-er princess dresses. My first dress was white, and I changed it to baby pink for the latter part of the show.

After my last scene, I went backstage, and put on a sweater, waiting for the closing bow. I went to the toilet backstage to use the mirror. I tidied my hair a little, and thought that my jacket, with its slightly darker purple-pink, rather matches the pink dress that I was wearing. Then I was ushered out for the bow.

I went onstage, thinking I might have forgotten something. The seats were not very filled. I spotted Dr. Seah in one of the seats slightly to the left, Dr. Wong in one of the seats slightly to the right, and Mr. Ang with the management at the first few rows. I took my bow and returned backstage, only to realize that I forgot to take off my sweater...

No comments: