Friday, November 25, 2011

Dream Episode - Northward to Canada!

Day of dream: last night

Elaine Phua and her mother were visiting. We decided to pack and bags and visit Canada. A good guy friend of mine came with us.

At the international customs, me and my friend got through the customs first. Elaine and her mother went together. Waiting on the other side of the border, we watched as Elaine's mother was stopped and warned that she cannot return to the US once she crossed the border because she does not have the necessary visa. It then occurred to me that I forgot to bring my I-90 (or similar document that allows me to re-enter the US). I was worried for a minute and then immediately decided that there's nothing much to be done then. Elaine's mother decided to cross the border anyway and will figure out where to go from there...

Part 2 of the dream:
I was on a big long bridge (one of those bridges in the city), and I saw John and Erhan Justice. I waved to them and we exclaimed at the life chances. I said how coincidental to meet them on the bridge when I have yet been able to visit them in Cleveland.

No comments: