Saturday, November 26, 2011

Dream Episode - What happens in the Dojo

Day of dream: this afternoon (during a long nap)

We were at the dojo practicing our martial arts moves. There was a guy and a couple of girls. I didn't know any of them. The girls were practicing their forms and the guy decided to challenge me to sparring. I agreed. Junbi, Sejak! He seemed really aggressive and I was suddenly afraid. I turned and ran. There was a zen garden in the dojo, with huge smooth stones forming a small mountain. I ran up the mountain and decided that I am too slow. So I turned around and faced him.

I think there might be a dragonfly somewhere.

After training, we went to our open lockers to get changed and pack up. Everyone was chatting. The guy told us that his family name was Japanese. The character is "忍" with "刺" (he meant the left side of that word). I didn't know what that word was but I though I have seen it before. (I don't think that word exists.)

No comments: