Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dreams Episode 7

Day of dream: last night

Setting: hotel + NUS High hostel hybrid

Story:

All I remember was my family and I were being held hostage by this terrorist (for some unknown reason) in a hotel room with two queen sized beds, and a window on the right. After awhile, the terrorist guy killed my family (I think he went crazy). He did not kill me, but continue to hold me as a hostage. I was terrified (I mean, who wouldn't be, after seeing your family killed in front of you, although I did not really 'see' it). I was tied up, with hands behind my back.

Finally, the police found the terrorist and me, and they barged into the room (at this point, the corpses of my family were no longer around). The terrorist tried to slit my troat, but he did not, although I thought he could have killed me if he wanted to. Can't remember what happened to him...

Scene 2 -- I was rehabitating in my hostel room, which looks like a hotel room, with one queen sized bed, a desk, TV, fridge and all. The window is on the right, showing the school. I was on the bed, in a crouched position. Some bell rang. I was suppose to be in school to fill up the numbers for inviting some important guest, but I did not go. I merely looked out of my window. Then for some reason, I took a few stuff and went out of the door. The corridor was similar to that in a hotel, walled and carpetted. I think my room was weirdly positioned. My door was facing the row of rooms, 90 degrees to the other doors. I distinctly remember the doors for the row of rooms. Right at the end, furthest to mine, was Ms. Irene's, the cluster captain. The strange one is the door next to hers, it was smaller than the other doors, like a sub-door to the room next to Ms. Irene's...

That is all I can remember...

No comments: