Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dreams Episode 9

Day of dream: last night
Setting: Brent International School's swimming pool
Story:
It was suppose to be canoe polo training (because everyone, including coach, were there), but we don't have any canoe, or canoe polo balls. We were practicing swimming. That is not the weirdest thing, although we don't usually waste precious pool time on swimming, but it does help build our stamina. Anyway, the weirdest thing was that I was wearing a bikini (I don't have one at the time being, and I would NEVER wear it for 'heavy duty' like trainings and serious swimming). Okay the second weirdest was... Well... the top just slid off... (that was just PURE embarrassment) Anyway, the inside of the bikini is this horrible bright blue (triangles) and striking red (circles) DON'T ASK, which I personally feel, at that point of time, are two terrible colors and one horrifying color combination. And the worst thing was, I kinda jumped out of the pool without my top... Although nobody saw it (I think... I hope... Let's believe so).

Okay so much for the embarrassment and the worst parts of the dream... I got the top back on, and got out fo the pool. Everyone else (most of them anyway) were at the edge of the pool. I practiced my diving, but did this extra little flip (no jumping), and achieved the diving flip that I always wanted! (Which I think is the best part of this dream) Then my coach, who was at the edge of the pool as well, said that to do those fancy diving stunts, that was the way to do it, and I just have to add a little jump to it.

And that concludes this dream.

No comments: