Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dreams Episode 17

Day of dream: a few nights ago
Setting: Ministry of Education Co-curricular Activity Branch Swimming pool + Clinic (the one that I work at)


My finger got injured a few weeks ago, and is currently heavily bandaged. So I cannot go down int othe water to play. (Real life reflected in dream...)

There was a game that day, but with my injured finger, I cannot play. So I got there a little late to watch the game (no faults here, there is no obligation for me to be early since I am not playing). The game was starting. The weird thing is, the chasers, with Yingzhen representing our team, were in the baby pool.

The referee tossed the ball, and the chasers went for it. They both got onto land, very far away from the pool, yet they both looked comfortable manuevering their boats on land, and fought for the ball. Yingzhen did an impressive stern turn on land, her boat bent in the middle (without breaking of course... the boat is suddenly flexible!), with the stern on the ground and the bow pointing skywards (unless your boat is made of rubber, or you have no objection spending a few thousand dollars getting another boat, do not try it). The game soon proceeded to the main pool, where the games are usually held, in real life.

I had to go for work, so I left...

The next thing I know, I am at the clinic. However there were already two clinic assistants there, two guy clinic assistants, which the clinic does not hire in real life, yet I knew they were the our clinic assistants. I stood at one side, in the cramped space, and thought for awhile. Then did I realize that I did not have any work slot that day. So I called someone (can't remember who, someone in the canoe polo team) and told her, "Ahhh! I don't have work today! I could have stayed and finish watching the game! Bleh." (or something along those lines)

No comments: