Sunday, March 09, 2008

Dreams Episode 2

Date of dream: yesterday
Setting: NUS High School hostel+track
Story:
For some reason, a friend (can't remember his name) and I caught a suspicious woman around his car. She placed 2 dolls, a boy and a girl, on his car's screen. She begged us not to turn her in, and told us that she only wanted her children to live. It turned out that she was dying, and so was her young son and her youngest little daughter. She wanted to make sure that her children live a healthy life before her time ends. Her husband, and son came to look for her, and she was full of joy when her son held her in his little hands and walked away.

My friend, let's call him Jason for now, thought about his little sister who died at a young age. He thought that parents only wanted their children to live safe, healthy, and happy, and perhaps that mother was just trying to do something for her children.

I went to look for more information about the mojo the mother was triffling with, and found it in an ancient magic book. It says that the curse can bring dead children back to life, and can ensure living ones a healthy live. Thinking it was a harmless curse, I tried it, with Jason, his younger brother, and his dead little sister, thinking that it would cheer him up.

I placed the dolls on the grand-stand and waited for Jason to come. He came, looking dejected. Before he could ask me what was going on, a bus drove in, and the driver got out of her seat. It was Jason's dead little sister. She ran toward Jason. They hugged. I stared at her, and fear creeped into me. She turned to me, calling me passionately. Fear finally escaped through my lips. I screamed, "You're not her!" Jason stared at me, and then at his sister, confused. The new sister look so much like Jason's sweet sister, indentical even. Yet I just know that she is not her. She had an evil aura. She grinned at me, and attacked me. I blocked it off. She ran out of the school. I chased after her. She was strong. After some action, I managed to de-demonize her by putting around her neck a necklace that Jason's sister held dear to.

Realizing that the curse went terribly wrong, I grabbed a few items from the hostel, including Jason's sweat-drenched PE t-shirt, and set off to look for Jason and his younger brother. I managed to put the stinking shirt on his younger brother and exorcized him. (Personally, I think the stink of the shirt is the key factor that kept the demon away. :p) I found Jason, but did not manage to exorcize him...

At some point of the dream, probably after exorcizing Jason's sister, I read through the ancient book again. It turned out that I merely scanned through it before performing the curse, without realizing that the curse would only work when a mother perform it on her children. The curse was invented by a shaman long ago, in attempt to saving his dying daughter. Finding that it works, he used it on other children as well, out of goodwill. Things went wrong in that village, and he had to set them right. Whether or not he succeed, I cannot remember...

No comments: