Sunday, March 09, 2008

Dreams Episode 3

Day of dream: last night
Setting: somewhere near the beach in England
Story:
I dont quite remember how the dream began... What I remembered was that my family and I were living in Europe, we drove to a bus station in England and joined a bus tour. The tour took us to a really sceneric beach. We had some adventurous games there, including crossing the rushing water on narrow stone bridges. I was wearing my grey street jeans, and got it all wet. I completed the race before everyone else. Then I got to this watch tower and observe the race from there. For one reason or another, my teachers were there too. They were going through the race as well. A math teacher, Ms. Ching, cheated, running across the bridges.

I turned around, and found that my relatives from Johor Bahru, Malaysia, were there too...

After that, we took the bus back to the bus station. I thought that we should have more outing like that one, since it is convenient to drive there. My mum and I went shopping, and I found this gorgeous hair clip... More happened, I just cannot remember anymore.

For some reason, I know that it is England, thought I had only been there when I was really young. The place actually looked a little like Chinatown. Lolx

No comments: