Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Record breaking!!

Last weekend was one with accomplishment. Not because I finished my homework (far from that in fact: 1 chemistry report, 3 math assignments, 1 english speech, and 2 mandarin speeches). I managed to find information on someone, whom I knew only by name, through the internet. Just to clarify, I wasn't stalking. I was merely doing a simple search on that person. You'll be surprised by the inforamtion you can get on the internet, which further convinces me that the internet is no place for privacy.

And yesterday, I broke my own record! I ran 7 laps in one day!!! It may not be much for people, but considering I hardly run my 2.4km every year (I ran and strolled, mostly the latter), which is 6 laps... I (slow) jogged 3 laps, rest, and slow jogged and leapt a quarter of the track each for the next 3 laps, and slow jogged the last lap.

Monday, 3rd March 2008: Karyen ran 7 laps in one day.

No comments: