Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dreams Episode 20

Day of dream: a few nights ago

This is just weird...

I was hot, confident, young, with a career of my own, and married (I told you it's weird). My husband, who did not quite appear in my dream yet I knew him from my dream consciousness, was a relatively young, sucessful, good looking, and charming man.

This seemed like a perfect marriage, if we were married to only one spouse. I was not my husband's only wife. (Yea, why would I marry a polygamous man?!) He had an older wife as well. She was posh lady, who gave a impression of a woman with a strong character. Although our family had no children, we lived together in harmony. My sister-wife and I maitained a seemingly good relationship.

Yet that day, I found out that my husband was seeing another woman. I was angry. I did not want another sister-wife to share my husband (which brings us to the question of how I came join this family). I told my sister-wife about it, and suggested we sabotage them. The usually decisive elder wife became an uncertain scardy cat. Perhaps I mentioned something about murder? *shrugs* I was venting my angst, cutting up the one-seat couch with a knife...


Scary + werid dream...
Maybe that is how I would be if provoked? Perhaps it also reflected some of my thoughts and feelings as well.
Side note -- I think this dream may be influenced by one of the episodes of Pushing Daisies, where the guy have many wives living together in peace (seemingly).

No comments: