Monday, September 29, 2008

Dreams Episode 21

Day of dream: last night
Setting: my aunt's house, a bigger, more luxurious version

This dream is about an attempt to hide a murder committed. Involves my cousins, Ting (my younger cousin), Wen (my elder cousin), and Jun (Wen's boyfriend).

Ting murdered Wen and drugged Jun. Ting is going to hide the body and frame Jun. With a big fanciful dining table set up, with sumptious food prepared by Wen, Ting placed Jun on a chair, with him sitting upright. She then placed a fork and a knife in Jun's hands. Placing the food nicely in front of Jun, Ting pushed Wen's body under the table, trying to make it appear as Jun had killed Wen while eating and had stuffed her under the table in attempt to hide her body in a hurry.

Ting then turned to me, who had been watching the whole thing, not knowing how to react, and warned me against speaking a word about this to anyone. Then my mom and my aunt returned...

I can't quite remember what happened next...

Jun woke up. The body was not under the table anymore. It has been moved upstairs. My aunt asked me where Wen is. Ting shot me a glance. I wanted everyone to know that Ting has killed Wen, yet I dare not tell...

No comments: